1) PKK’yi 2003-2007 dÃ¶neminde kullanarak Ankara’yÄ± kÃ¶Åeye sÄ±kÄ±ÅtÄ±rdÄ±; Åimdi ise onu geri Ã§ekme karÅÄ±lÄ±ÄÄ±nda baÅka Ã¶dÃ¼nler koparmak istiyor.
2) ABD TÃ¼rkiye’de bÃ¼yÃ¼k prestij kaybetti. Irak’ta masum insanlarÄ± Ã¶ldÃ¼rdÃ¼ÄÃ¼, Irak’Ä±n kuzeyinde kukla “ Barzani KÃ¼rt yÃ¶netimini (devletini) kurduÄu” ve PKK’yi bize karÅÄ± desteklediÄi iÃ§in TÃ¼rk halkÄ± (yÃ¼zde 90′Ä±) ABD’ye karÅÄ± cephe aldÄ±. ABD, kamuoyundaki bu imajÄ± deÄiÅtirmek iÃ§in ” PKK kartÄ±nÄ± geri Ã§ekiyor “, bir dÃ¼ÅÃ¼nce de bu.
3) ABD, Ä°ran’a karÅÄ± TÃ¼rkiye’yi yanÄ±na Ã§ekebilmek iÃ§in bir Ã¶dÃ¼n vermek zorunda. Ãnce sorunu yarattÄ±, onu bir Ã¶dÃ¼n haline getirdi. Ãimdi de bu kartÄ± kullanmayacaÄÄ±nÄ± sÃ¶yleyerek karÅÄ±lÄ±ÄÄ±nda ” Ä°ran konusunda askeri ve siyasi destek istiyor .”
4) ABD Irak’ta bataÄa saplandÄ±; BOP bu yÃ¼zden aksÄ±yor. Bunu dÃ¼zeltmek iÃ§in ” TÃ¼rkiye’yi, yalnÄ±z AKP ile deÄil, ordusu ve kamuoyuyla da yanÄ±na Ã§ekebilmek iÃ§in ” PKK Ã¶dÃ¼nÃ¼nÃ¼ vermek zorunda.
5) Karadeniz baÅta olmak Ã¼zere, ABD’nin TÃ¼rkiye Ã¼zerindeki baskÄ± ve dayatmalarÄ± sonucu TÃ¼rkiye’deki bazÄ± etkili Ã§evreler ve bÃ¼rokrasi, ” Rusya ile iliÅkilerin geliÅtirilmesi gerÃ§eÄini gÃ¶rmeye baÅladÄ±lar “. Bu sÃ¼recin kesilmesi ve Amerika yararÄ±na tersine Ã§evrilebilmesi iÃ§in bir Ã¶dÃ¼n vermek gerekiyordu. Bu Ã¶dÃ¼n, PKK Ã¼zerinden verildi. Askeri operasyonlarla, ” ordunun da ABD’ye olan yakÄ±nlÄ±ÄÄ± gÃ¼Ã§lendirilebilecekti .”
SilahlÄ± deÄil siyasi…
PKK’yi “s ilahlÄ± bir terÃ¶r Ã¶rgÃ¼tÃ¼ olarak tutmak yerine, siyasi bir zemine Ã§ekmek ” ve TÃ¼rkiye’nin karÅÄ±sÄ±na oturtmak, KÃ¼rdistan projesinde yeni bir aÅama saÄlayacaktÄ±r.
QUESTION: Turkish General Staff has announced that it has withdrawn its entire troops presence in northern Iraq, probably with respect to the current operation. There is a concern in the public view in Turkey that this comes after -- right after Secretary Gatesâ visit and President Bushâs call for immediate withdrawal. Any reaction or any response?
MR. CASEY: Well, two things. First of all, I think weâre pleased to see that the Turks carried out their commitment to us and to the Iraqis to have this operation be limited in scope and duration. That is something that they have always said they intended to do, and that certainly appears to be a standard that was met by this. I, as far as I know, believe that the Turkish Government took this decision because it made sense militarily and politically to the Government of Turkey, and not in response to any kind of actions on our part. Certainly, the important thing, though, is that the PKK is and remains a problem for Turkey, for the United States and for Iraq, and what we want to do is continue to work with the Government of Turkey as well as the Government of Iraq to be able to resolve it and put an end to the threat that it poses to all of us.
QUESTION: Will you be making any approach to Turkish Government to getting direct talks with the KRG, the northern Iraqis authorities?
MR. CASEY: Well, we certainly would like to see continued discussions go on between Turkish and Iraqi Government officials. Whether those talks involve national leadership or regional leadership, I donât think is anything that I have a prescription for right now. We think that whoever would be effective interlocutors ought to be involved. Obviously, the Kurdish Regional Government in Iraq is an important player in this issue, and I think they have been involved in discussions that have already taken place between the national governments and I expect they will continue to be in the future.
But the main point here is that this group, the PKK, is a terrorist group thatâs a threat to everyone involved. Itâs a threat to Iraqis, itâs a threat to Turks and itâs a threat to the United States. And we all need to work together to resolve it because this isnât an issue thatâs going to be solved by any one of us individually.
Vous ne pouvez pas poster de nouveaux sujets dans ce forum Vous ne pouvez pas répondre aux sujets dans ce forum Vous ne pouvez pas éditer vos messages dans ce forum Vous ne pouvez pas supprimer vos messages dans ce forum Vous ne pouvez pas voter dans les sondages de ce forum